Hilbert Master Class prepares individuals for National and International Math Olympiads. In the past, many A* students and alumni became winners and medalist at National level Olympiads such as USA Math Olympiads and International level Olympiads such as International Math Olympiads, European Girls Math Olympiads, China Girls Math Olympiads, and Romanian Masters of Mathematics. Please see the achievements page for more details about past results.
The Class will meet on selected weekends from September through April.
Target Math Competitions
- United States of America Mathematical Olympiad (USAMO)
- United States of America Junior Mathematical Olympiad (USAJMO)
- United States of America Team Selection Test (TST)
- International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO)
- Romanian Master in Mathematics (RMM)
- European Girls’ Mathematical Olympiad (EGMO)
This course requires approval of the instructor. The following students are eligible:
- MOSP Qualifiers
- USAJMO / USAMO Winners or Honorable Mention Awardees
Free (but approval based)